And one from a fellow blogger and friend that made me laugh so hard, tears almost ran from my legs!
And for me...I had to think a bit on this one...
I AM THE
SAME OR DIFFERENT
1. I still hate coffee, but now I sometimes drink it at weddings. Last time I drank it with the most dense flourless chocolate cake baked (or not) and ended up vomiting until late in the night.
2. I still love to read. Still read classics like Anne of Green Gables, From the Mixed Up Files..., Where the Red Fern Grows, Where is Spot? You know. Classics!
3. Now, I want to learn more about the Bible. In college, I had all these chances to take cool theology classes and I slept through Biblical African History on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. Almost. Every. Class. Why create a class that starts at 8am? Passed it with a...
4. I now like being in quiet closets. Once, when I was younger, my mom was working at our school library and I got locked in the closet. (I went in there to act out some movie I saw)I screamed so loud, some guy wet his pants in front of her. Now, I would just
stay in the closet and enjoy the quiet.
5. I still have a crush on my husband. Did back in grade school. Still do.
6. Still love playing school. Only this time, I have my four kids as students and not imaginary ones. I have to say, the imaginary ones sometimes listen better, but are not as fun!
7. I still wear my hair the same way. Except for maybe the super high bangs back in the eighties, it has not changed too much.
8. I still wear flip flops all the time. I used to do it when I was younger because I was on the swim team. Now, they just seem to be the closest shoes to the door.
9. I still have to eat at the movies. I have to eat A LOT. Twizzlers, popcorn, Raisinettes, and a Coke. The problem is now, when we go to the movies as a family, it costs us about $436 to go.
10. I still love to sleep. My mom said I slept 20 out of 24 hours when I was first born. That would be delightful right about now...